MIDI to CV & CV to MIDI converters
Kenton Pro CV to MIDI
High specification Single Synth CV to MIDI converter
CV & Gate inputs on 3.5mm mono jack sockets
A to D conversion for main CV input is 16 bit high quality ADC
V/octave, Hz/V or 1.2V/oct modes selectable
Gate type can be selected as Gate or S-trig
Aux1 & 2 inputs on 3.5mm mono jack (continuously variable or switch selectable)
Auxes can select controller number
Auto tune feature makes setup easy
MIDI Out on 5 pin DIN socket
Power consumption 85mA
Dimensions 122mm wide x 75mm deep x 42mm high
Non-volatile memory EEPROM (no back-up battery required)
32 bit ARM processor
The Pro CV to MIDI is supplied complete with a plug top power supply.
All other leads are sold separately.
For our range of signal leads, please click here.
Remember to select the correct leads for your make and model of synth.
9V switch mode power supply included. Products bought directly from Kenton are supplied with the appropriate power supply for the delivery address. Four types are available, UK / EU / USA / Australia.
- Designed to work with all types of CV inputs
- Super-fast response time
- Famous Kenton build quality
- High specification 16 bit A to D converter and reference for main CV input for rock-steady pitches
- CV/Gate/Aux inputs on 3.5mm mono jack sockets (3.5mm to 1/4" cables are available in our cables section)
- MIDI OUT socket (5 pin DIN)
- Any MIDI channel can be selected
- Switchable for V/oct & Hz/V & 1.2V/oct scaling systems
- Gate mode selectable V-trig or S-trig
- Auto tune feature makes tuning really easy
- Fine tune & scale are adjustable using front panel buttons
- Transpose (coarse tune) - up & down 12 semitones
- Adjustable pitchbend range - maximum 48 semitones up and down
- Two aux inputs can convert other voltages to many other MIDI messages
- Can convert clock to MIDI
Download the manual
View a larger image
View a larger image (opens in a new tab)
No reviews available yet